Part-Time Marketing Position
- Planning & carrying out newsletter and Facebook & Google ad campaigns
- Managing social media posts & engagements diligently
- Identifying & engaging with influencers & brand ambassadors
- Helping with content creation: photo shoots, collaborations, events, etc
- Helping analyze customer engagement & effectiveness of campaigns
- Currently enrolled or graduated from college
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Understanding of social channels and how to utilize them for brand marketing
- Savvy with the latest trends in media & pop culture
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Mailchimp & Facebook Ads
- Experience in design or photography a plus
- Genuine interest in dogs/pets in general & connecting with pet lovers
This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week for 3 months minimum.
To apply, please email us your resume and cover letter.
Feel free to include a portfolio / IG of work samples -- we want to see what you can do!
Employment type: part-time