Wildebeest is looking for a versatile Production Intern to join our team. This is the perfect opportunity for those interested in learning about soft goods production, supply chain management and small business operation. In this job you will be assisting the owner / designer in coordinating production and delivery of our growing product line from A to Z. Ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented and an excellent communicator who can learn quickly and juggle various tasks.
- Learn the product line with a deep understanding of production
- Track and maintain materials inventory to ensure on-track production
- Inspect goods & facilitate quality control with factory
- Analyse, project and plan production based on sales, demand and growth
- Issue & receive production POs
- Track and maintain product inventory
- Create production spec sheets
- Communicate with vendors, factories and customers in a professional manner
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from college
- Must know Google Drive & Excel. Adobe Suite a plus
- Able to prioritize, problem-solve and meet deadlines
- Able to learn and use our inventory management system sufficiently
- Open-minded team player, willing to help in all-hands-on-deck situations
- Basic knowledge of patternmaking and sewing
- Pet lovers, adventurers & creative types welcome!
Full or Part-time for immediate hire.
$15-17 DOE. Paid time off. Employee discount. Opportunity for growth
To apply, please send us your resume and a brief cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!