Unexpected things happen in life with our beests.
Wild4Life Warranty helps extend the lifetime of your favorite gear, so you & beest can keep going!
So what's covered under warranty?
Did your gear get chewed up or partially damaged?
Send your gear back and we'll repair it for free. Over and over. For life.
Contact us first so we can assess repairability.
Outgrown your puppy gear? Worn+torn beyond repair?
Just time to freshen up your well-loved Wildebeest item?
We'll give you a lifetime 25% discount towards new replacements
so you & beest can stay happy in your favorite gear :D
Rare, but our products are made by humans so mistakes happen.
If you believe that you received a defective item, contact us and we'll make it right!
Wild4Life Warranty Policy
- The cost for us to send repaired items back to you is not covered. Please be prepared to pay postage.
- We often ask for photos to identify issues you may be having with your gear. Please be prepared to email us some photos.
- Chewed gear is not considered a manufacturer's defect. Include a photo of your gear in your warranty inquiry to help us facilitate either a repair or replacement process for you.
- Our repair turnaround time is usually within 7 days of receiving your gear, but it can take longer. We'll let you know if we see unexpected delays.
- If you're sending products back for repair, your gear must be washed and clean for our handling. Plus this makes the repair process go a LOT faster.
- If you're sending products back for repair, we suggest getting tracking in case gets lost in transit.
Repairs Return Address
Wildebeest / Repairs
2169 Folsom St. S103
San Francisco, CA 94110